Fixing My Shows
Accidentally on Purpose
1. Either really make James want to get back together with Billie, or ditch the character. This limbo he’s in makes no sense.
2. NEEDS MORE RYAN. Ryan is way more interesting of a buddy than Davis.
3. Either have Billie and Zack explore the idea of a relationship or don’t. But it’s hard to buy the idea that a smart, together professional woman (even when Jenna Elfman is good at playing the insecurities) would be interested in more than a one night stand with Zack, even with how hot he is and the proximity.
1. Unfortunately, go back to 12 guys, 12 girls. Because the main viewership for this show is female and a large portion are stupid and choose looks (and guys they love to drool over) over talent (and women with talent).
2. Bring back the wild card round the way it existed in seasons two and three.
3. Really explore some theme weeks that haven’t been done ten million times and still provide good song choices.
America’s Next Top Model
1. An all male cycle.
2. Fire everyone who’s been there for more than three seasons, including Tyra. They need fresh perspective and fresh ideas for shoots.
3. Place less emphasis on Cover Girl. They do next to nothing for Cover Girl after the show is over. Screw Cover Girl and start using some sponsor that’s far more high fashion. It mixes up the formula and doesn’t allow the girls who are commercial to skate for so long. Plus it puts an emphasis back on things like runway.
The Big Bang Theory
1. More Raj. Lots more Raj. TONS more Raj.
2. That’s all.
1. More Clark Edison. He’s my favorite of the non regulars and must be used more.
2. A little more consistency on the show. They seem to be missing details in episodes that are back to back, which is just laziness.
3. The cases they investigate are all a little too easy. I want one that’s not Gormaggon level of hard, but takes an extended episode arc to delve into.
1. Alexis at the station more than just in the evidence room cataloging. Can’t you just see her someday becoming a cop?
2. Ryan and Esposito need more face time. For they are funny.
3. Back off the “Castle and Beckett are totally into one another” bit and let that just grow on its own for awhile. Nathan Fillion is awesomely magnetic. Just let the actors play off one another without pressure and see where it heads.
1. Put it back on my TV!
2. Get the schedule worked out so that Anna Wu gets to come back.
3. Tons of Casey back story. For Casey is love.
1. Yes, I’m new to this show, but I’m getting caught up very quickly. And my heart wants Morgan and Garcia to declare their love for one another, okay?
2. Fewer serial killer cases, more cases that are serial rapists, etc. I have a hard time believing there are that many true serial killers out there. It’s a little more believable if they spread out the types of unsubs their after a bit more.
1. Keep in mind that Catherine is the lead CSI, not Ray, so give Catherine more. I love Laurence Fishburne, and he fits perfectly with the team, but the producers seem to be focusing on name recognition and not who all naturally is leading.
2. Keep up the new season dynamic where there’s logical, natural friction and the personalities are present. I’ve missed that.
1. Use some actual science? Please?
2. Walter should have a greater role and be on there all the time. For he is awesome.
3. Kill Horatio. You know that makes the most sense.
1. No more Fiennes. Or reduce the character’s role. I swear, he’s annoying as hell.
2. In fact, just move this show along more quickly. The problem I’ve found is that every character is interesting for about two episodes, then they delve into them more and by episode three of their arc they’re annoying as hell.
1. I hate to say it, but fire everyone and cancel the show. I miss Kutner, the stories are contrived, and I can’t figure out why I’m still watching.
How I Met Your Mother
1. I actually recognize that there’s some little thing that needs fixing, but I’m not sure what.
Law and Order: SVU
1. Needs more Ice T. Seriously, he should be the lead. Or at least the lead for now, because they’ve exhausted everyone else emotionally.
2. Also could use a side of Coco. (You know Coco would be an awesome addition. Admit it.)
1. Sam and G admit their love for one another. *g* Or have to pose as a couple. I’ll go with posing.
2. All Hetty, all the time.
So You Think You Can Dance
1. Less emphasis on contemporary, more on ballroom. The problem with the show now is that they put tons of pressure on all the dancers that aren’t contemporary. Contemporary has the training that allows for them to more easily adapt to other styles. Therefore, if they’re going to put tons of contemporary dancers in the top 20, they need to have less contemporary and more ballroom/latin to truly challenge the dancers.
2. Bring back a fourth rotating judge. We need a set of fresh eyes each week.
3. Do something to challenge the choreographers, like by choosing the music for them. I’ve not been pleased with some of their music choices, because it affects the dance. Either there’s too much emphasis on current, or they go for indie that isn’t that spectacular. But most importantly, they aren’t going outside the “popularity” box to get songs that challenge them and tell a story. The Flower and the Hummingbird excelled because it could have been anything with that music. We need more of THAT.
1. Female regular who isn’t attracted to Sam or Dean, or they to her. She kicks ass and takes names. She’s a hunter. And most importantly, she drives a badass pick-up and has a not so secret crush on Bobby.
1. I’ll be in the minority here, but find a way to make Daniel/Betty work.
2. Lose Betty’s braces already!
- accidentally on purpose,
- america's next top model,
- american idol,
- big bang theory,
- criminal minds,
- csi: miami,
- flash forward,
- how i met your mother,
- so you think you can dance,
- ugly betty